**Just wanted to post some details of my outfit for future references and credit.
Anime Expo 2013 Cosplay
- The reference picture I used to create this look was through google. The artist that the image linked to was airvee via diavaintART. (click here for the image). They wrote on their description that they found inspiration through other cosplayers, so I guess it’s just a giant chain of inspirations at the end of the day.
- My friend Judii came over to help create the outfit two days before the expo. I know, I’m like the worst procrastinator of all time. In total, we spent ~10 hours making it all — this included: the headband, two arm rings, choker necklace, tail, two garters, belt, and the whole mess that’s in between.
- The most difficult part of the whole outfit was that the choker, bandeau and chest piece were all one giant item that had to be assembled correctly when I wore it.
- The only malfunction I had to deal with was the button that was sewed onto the back of my choker necklace fell off when my friend tried to help me. So we had to fabric glue it onto me before the days festivity… which really meant that this shit was to not be moved off me until I got home.
- My roommate Randy took these photos of me — it’s really hard to take a decent picture of me because I can’t take the camera *seriously.* These are probably the most serious pictures I could take.
- This was my first con (and definitely not my last). It was also my first time cosplaying (not including halloween) and having people take pictures of/with me. Which btw I am trying to findddddd. There were so many pictures taken :(
- For the next con I go to, I’m sure I’ll make some time for myself to make a better cosplay. Procrastination is no joke!
Just dyed my hair yesterday into a purple/fuchsia ombre color. It looks better in person than it does in pictures, lol. I used Ion Brights, mixed a bit of it with a white conditioner to lighten the color and yeah. I guess I’m not blonde anymore. :)
Btw speaking of purple, hello. Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn (link to purchase, $15.99)
MOTD & shitty lighting. Whatevs. Done with my Monday. Wearin’ a goddamn little boys polo.
Virgil and I had a mini shoot yesterday after my classes. Seeing him grow as a photographer, and me growing more comfortable around the camera — it has definitely been a progress for the both of us.
Woke up at 7 PM, stayed up all night, went to class at 11 AM, ate, going to class at 2 PM, leaving for work at 430 PM, meeting at 530 PM, work from 8 PM - 1:15 AM.. today is going to be a long day,
Oh and in between all of the madness, I filmed a new make-up tutorial.. well actually, it’s a “Get Ready With Me (school edition)” but the framing and lighting is off and I don’t feel like posting it anymore.
Bullshitting cause I don’t have anything due tomorrow.
I don’t know how to take pictures when people are looking at me @.@